NutriK2 – Liquid vitamin K2 (with vitamins D3 and A) – 30 day supply
While Vitamin K2 is required to activate K-dependent proteins such as Osteocalcin (OC) in bone-building cells and Matrix Gla Protein (MGP) in the vasculature, Vitamins A and D3 are needed for the creation and regulation of these proteins, making this trio an essential combination.
Activated MGP and OC are the most powerful natural inhibitors of soft tissue calcification and bone restructuring proteins presently known, respectively.
MenaQ7™ Vitamin K2 is the only one clinically proven source of menaquinone 7 or MK-7 to help the body utilize calcium to build healthy strong bones and to inhibit calcium deposits in the arteries.
GMO free, gluten-free, Soy free, Preservative free…Just what you need, where you need it
Check out the blog article entitled “Calcium Perfected” highlighting the synergy between Vitamin K2, D, A and Magnesium in modulating Calcium activity and its implications in cardio and bone health. This is published in PhD Nootrition
NutriK2™ is a specialty liquid vitamin formulation, designed specifically to benefit bone and cardiovascular health. It contains:
- 150 mcg of Vitamin K2 (as MenaQ7), derived naturally from fermented chickpeas
- 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3
- 800 IU of Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)
What are the benefits of NutriK2™?
- Vitamin K2 this vitamin is required for activating Osteocalcin and Matrix Gla Protein.* These proteins can ONLY function properly when activated by vitamin K2.
- Vitamin D3 is required to produce Osteocalcin and Matrix Gla Protein*. Without vitamin D, your cells cannot produce these proteins.
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) acts in synergy with vitamin D to support production of Osteocalcin and Matrix Gla Protein*. Vitamin A also supports a range of functions such as gastrointestinal health, vision, immunity, nutrient absorption and more*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
NutriK2™ is the only liquid formulation containing all 3 essential vitamins (Vitamins K2 as MenaQ7™, A and D3) that work in synergy to promote bone and cardiovascular health. Click below to find out more about MenaQ7™…
Frequently Asked Questions
- How fast does NutriK2™ work?
Unlike caffeine and some other supplements that have fast acting effects, NutriK2™ is not going to result in you waking up in the morning and feeling a drastic difference. This is because the effects are cumulative and work over a long period of time (months to years).
- How will I know if it’s working?
This is a tough question. As we mentioned above, the effects of NutriK2™ are not going to be like caffeine. Even though you may not feel it, you can be rest assured that biochemically, the ingredients in NutriK2™ are doing their job. However, if you want to assess the efficacy, you can get a blood test where the ratio between carboxylated and uncarboxylated osteocalcin and matrix Gla Protein (cOC:ucOC and cMGP: ucMGP) is reported over several months. This is the best biochemical measure of vitamin k2 status in your body.
- What is the role of vitamins A and D3 in NutriK2™?
No nutrient in the body works in isolation to exert its benefit. Vitamin K2 is no exception. Vitamin K2 in NutriK2™ (in the form of MenaQ7™) is the substance that makes vitamin A- and vitamin D-dependent proteins (namely Osteocalcin and Matrix Gla Protein + many others) come to life. While vitamins A and D signal your cells to make these proteins, vitamin K2 activates these proteins by conferring upon them the physical ability to bind calcium. This synergy is required and if you are deficient in vitamin D3 or vitamin A, vitamin K2 won’t be much use.
How do I use NutriK2™
Using NutriK2™ is as easy as 1-2-3:
- MEASURE: Measure one dropper full of liquid
- MIX: Because it is made up of fat-soluble vitamins, it is best consumed with a meal. For example, add it to your favorite salad dressing or food, in whole milk, coconut milk, almond milk, or yogurt…Yummm
The dropper allows you to dose the amount as required or as recommended by your health practitioner.